This year’s Annual Conference is themed ‘From Response to Recovery’ and will explore recovery through both an organisational and personal/lived-experience lens.
Our speakers will present a range of personal, lived-experiences and further insights on personal and organisational perspectives from an academic and a practitioner.
- Keynote speaker – Professor David Alexander
- From Tragedy to Proactive Change – Figen Murray OBE
- The impact of COVID-19 on the delivery of healthcare and what does the future hold – Stuart Hosking-Durn
- My Story as a 7/7 Survivor – Susan Greenwood
- Response and recovery under fire: How civil defence juggled response and recovery during World War II – Nathan Hazlehurst
- Experiences of being flooded and the problems faced during both the flood and recovery – Mary Dhonau OBE
- 29th September, 2022, 8:00 / BST /
- Union Jack Club, London, UK