We are delighted to announce a call for blog submissions!
At the ISRM, we are committed to advancing the field of strategic risk management through cutting-edge research, innovative training programs and thought leadership. We believe that the topics covered by this call for blogs are crucial to our mission and we hope to receive submissions from a diverse range of professionals, researchers and students.
We invite you to submit papers related to the following topics:
- Risk Management: emerging risks, risk assessment, risk mitigation, and risk communication
- Cybersecurity: cyber threats, cyber risk management, data privacy, and security governance
- Business Continuity Management: crisis management, disaster recovery, and resilience planning
- Environmental Risk: climate change, sustainability, and environmental management
- Gender Equality: promoting diversity and equality, women in leadership, gender-based violence at the workplace
While these topics are only suggestions, we hope they will inspire potential contributors to submit papers that align with the focus of the ISRM. We welcome papers from a range of perspectives, including academic research, industry insights and case studies.
Please note that submissions should be based on the main topics listed above, but authors are welcome to propose their own title and focus within these topics. We encourage contributors to submit papers that offer unique insights and practical solutions related to strategic risk management.
Please note that we will be receiving submission from May 7th to May 28th 2023.
Please submit your blog to email@example.com
To submit your paper, please ensure that it meets the following technical requirements:
- The paper should be no more than 1250 words in length, not including any references or citations that you choose to include.
- The paper should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Please use a font size of 12 and a standard font such as Times New Roman or Arial.
- If you include any references or citations, please list them at the end of your paper, but do not include them in your word count.
- Contributors are welcome to propose a cover image for their paper, which should be submitted as a separate attachment.
Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to receiving your submissions.