Join us at the ASIS & ISRM Singapore Conference on 17 November 2022, 9am – 5.30pm
- Date and time: Thu, 17 November 2022, 09:00 – 17:00
- Location: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre 10 Bayfront Avenue Singapore, 018956 Singapore
- REGISTRATION >>
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) and the Institute of Strategic Risk Management (Singapore Chapter) are joining forces to organise the Singapore Conference 2022 to take stock of the international happenings at the Marina Bay Sands Singapore Expo Centre on Thursday, 17 Nov 2022.
Themed “Sustainability for the Future – Beyond Risk and Resilience”, the ASIS & ISRM Singapore Conference 2022 will provide a strategic business management presentation, focusing on existential business risk in the APAC region, enterprise security risk management, business resilience and sustainability security.
Business leaders and captains of industry will be invited to share their experiences and prognosis of the near-term difficulties in respect to rising inflation and keeping costs down, to coping with the economic and political fallout from the pandemic, the Ukraine crisis and their knock-on effects on business certainty and supply chains, amongst others.
As co-hosts, ASIS and ISRM are delighted to welcome speakers and delegates to share their thoughts and knowledge; as well as sponsoring organisations to support our efforts in presenting this signature event as we chart our ways forward and Sustaining the Future – Beyond Risk and Resilience
For more information, visit our website
If you are keen on business matchmaking programme or attending the Architecture & Building Services (ABS) 2022 event, kindly register yourself by clicking the link
Plenary Session #1: Reimagining Business Resilience & Sustainability – 10.15am – 11.00am
- Presentation by Jeanne Cheng, Chief Risk Officer, SP Group and Chairman, PowerGas Ltd
Plenary Session #2: A Roadmap to Implementing Enterprise Security Risk Management – 11.00am – 11.45am
- Presentation by Jason Teo, Vice President, Business Continuity & Global Head of Corporate Security, Infineon Technologies
Plenary Session #3: Empowering Safe Business in the New Normal Time – 11.45am – 12.30pm
- Presentation by Yoshiro Fukuma, Regional Security Director, APAC International SOS
Plenary Session #4: Mitigating Geopolitical & Business Risks in a Modern Complex World – 2.00pm – 2.45pm
- Presentation by Jim Fitzsimmons, Principal, Cyber Security (APAC), Control Risks
Plenary Session #5: Over the Horizon – Sustainable Security – 2.45pm – 3.30pm
- Presentation by Richard Hancock, Managing Director, CRISIS 24
Panel Discussion: Sustaining the Future – Beyond Risk & Resilience – 4.00pm – 5.00pm
- Honorary Chariperson of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter), Chairperson of ISRM (Singapore Chapter) and Speakers
- Moderator: Ian Douglas Milne, CPP, PSP